BLINGO is a night of celebrity bingo, bling and celebration where Philadelphians come together to make a huge difference for hundreds of thousands of boys suffering from Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Join our celebrity bingo callers to dine, drink, play bingo and win great prizes.
BLINGO 2016 was a truly unique event that featured…
• 300 of Philadelphia’s socially minded and engaged community leaders
• FOX PHILLY’s always smart and funny anchor Jenn “JennFred” Frederick as MC
• Celebrity Bingo Callers, including Marisa Magnatta from the Preston and Steve show, Comedian Joe Conklin, Governor Ed Rendell and more!
• A “blinged out” theme that creates a fun and exciting atmosphere
• Incredible food, drink, and live auction packages
The video on the right is of our 2015 event.
WHEN & WHERE?
October 14th 2017
7:00PM - 11:00PM
The Westin Philadelphia
99 South 17th Street at Liberty Place
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a fatal genetic disease that causes muscle degeneration that impacts 1 in every 3,500 boys. Boys are usually diagnosed by age 5, lose their ability to walk by 12 and most don’t survive their mid-20s. The disorder knows no ethnic or social boundaries. CureDuchenne funded research is providing real hope to improve and save lives of those with Duchenne.
Governor Ed Rendell
Sonal and Manu Gambhir
Beka and Jesse Rendell Tom Smith