What is BLINGO?
BLINGO is a night of celebrity bingo, bling and celebration where Philadelphians come together to make a huge difference for hundreds of thousands of boys suffering from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Join our celebrity bingo callers to dine, drink, play bingo and win great prizes.
- 200 to 300 of Philadelphia’s socially minded and engaged community leaders
- CBS 3 and The CW Philly 57’s Emmy Award-winning medical specialist Stephanie Stahl
- Celebrity Bingo Callers, including Governor Ed Rendell, former Eagles quarterback A.J. Feeley, John Bolaris Meteorologist and broadcast sensation and Marisa Magnatta of the Preston and Steve show.
- Join as we honor Children's Hospital of Philadelphia for their leadership in the care of boys with Duchenne
- A “blinged out” theme that creates a fun and exciting atmosphere with incredible food, drink, and live auction packages
The Cause - Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne is a progressive muscle-wasting disease that impacts 1 in every 3,500 boys. Boys are usually diagnosed by age 5, in a wheelchair by 12 and most don’t survive their mid-20s. The disorder knows no ethnic or social boundaries. Research funded by CureDuchenne, a Duchenne Charity, is providing real hope, and hopefully soon real treatments, to improve and save lives of these young boys. Click here to learn more.
Thank you to all of our wonderful 2015 Sponsors and Supporters