What is BLINGO?
BLINGO is a night of celebrity bingo, bling and celebration where Philadelphians come together to make a huge difference for hundreds of thousands of boys suffering from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Join our celebrity bingo callers to dine, drink, play bingo and win great prizes.
- 200 to 300 of Philadelphia’s socially minded and engaged community leaders
- FOX PHILLY’s always smart and funny anchor Jenn “JennFred” Frederick as MC
- Celebrity Bingo Callers, including Marisa Magnatta of the Preston and Steve show and Connor Barwin, Philadelphia Eagles ProBowl Linebacker
- A “blinged out” theme that creates a fun and exciting atmosphere
- Incredible food, drink, and live auction packages
The Cause - Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne is a progressive muscle-wasting disease that impacts 1 in every 3,500 boys. Boys are usually diagnosed by age 5, in a wheelchair by 12 and most don’t survive their mid-20s. The disorder knows no ethnic or social boundaries. Research funded by CureDuchenne is providing real hope, and hopefully soon real treatments, to improve and save lives of these young boys. Click here to learn more.